- Mount *.mdx, *.mds/*.mdf, *.iso, *.b5t, *.b6t, *.bwt, *.ccd, *.cdi, *.bin/*.cue, *.ape/*.cue, *.flac/*.cue, *.nrg, *.isz disc images to a virtual drive
- Create .iso, *.mds/*.mdf and *.mdx images of CD, DVD, Blu-ray discs
- Compress your images
- Protect images with password
- Manage your Image Collection
- Create up to 4 virtual devices (DT and SCSI in all) to mount several images simultaneously
- Customize virtual drives: change a drive letter, DVD region, etc
- Get quick access to all functionalities via program icon in the System Tray
- Use File Associations to mount images right from Windows Explorer
- Use powerful Command Line Interface for automation purposes
- Perform basic actions via handy DAEMON Tools Gadget on Windows Desktop
- Keep track of the disc image usage statistic
- Find out Top 100 most popular images
- Search other discs similar to yours
- Search for disc images that you are missing
- Browsing for most relevant gameplay videos and much more
- BSOD in DT adapter with Verifier;
- Minor bugs.
- SPTD 1.86.
"Last week we asked you to share your favorite disk image tools, then we rounded up the five most popular responses for a vote. Now we're back to highlight your favorite.DAEMON Tools led the pack by a comfortable margin with 40% of the vote."
"DAEMON Tools Lite is a software solution that will impress you, especially thanks to its advanced features that can deal with virtually all image formats on the market.Reliable application that creates virtual drives on your computer, providing you with the possiblity to emulate CDs and DVDs for instant access."
"If you spend a lot of time swapping and hence waiting on CDs or DVDs to mount, Daemon Tools Lite is worth its weight in gold. Even if you don't, it's a program you should download to keep in your bag of tricks--you'll find a use for it eventually."
"The advantage is that you can burn the images you're using with DAEMON Tools Lite right away or just test an image before burning it to see if it was created correctly. DAEMON Tools Lite works with most image formats."
"...whatever you say this thing is worth every bit of it!
This program is excellent, and I highly recommend it. :)
When you want to load up an image, just right click the icon, and with a few menu clicks and a little folder browsing to file your image you have your image working as if its an actual burned image in a physical drive."
- Small and highly stable program.
- Low resource requirements.
- Simple and functional interface..."