DAEMON Tools Lite for Mac 2
First DAEMON Tools solution for mounting CD/DVD/HDD disc images on Mac. Get basic DAEMON Tools Lite features for free during 20 days.
Access available options
- Mount images in the following supported formats: *.b5t, *.b6t, *.bwt, *.ccd, *.cdi, *.bin/*.cue, *.ape/*.cue, *.flac/*.cue, *.iso, *.isz, *.mds/*.mdf, *.mdx, *.nrg, *.pdi, *.dmg, *.vhd.
- Use the list of mounted devices with images of all formats in Finder under Devices category
- View history list of recently mounted images
- Make use of system hotkeys for mounting and ejecting
- Use Autostart and Automount options
- Get automatic notifications about updates
- Set DVD region for a drive;
- Mounted device quantity is not restricted any longer.
- Use the full range of DAEMON Tools Lite features from the convenient application window
- Customize the appearance of the window whatever you like
- Work with different iSCSI Targets to get an access to the shared physical devices
- Mount shared images from your DAEMON Tools Lite for Maс
- Minor GUI bugs.
- iSCSI Initiator — separately purchasable feature;
- Status 'orphaned' for images in the Images list;
- Orphaned images removal from the list in one click;
- Confirmation on unmount when mounted image is in use;
- Arrangment of items sorting by name and size in Images list.
Mac OS X 10.6 or later
64-bit Intel CPU