- Mount *.mdx, *.mds/*.mdf, *.iso, *.b5t, *.b6t, *.bwt, *.ccd, *.cdi, *.bin/*.cue, *.ape/*.cue, *.flac/*.cue, *.nrg, *.isz disc images to a virtual drive
- Convert images from all supported formats to *.mdf/*.mds, *.mdx, *.iso
- Make .iso, *.mds/*.mdf and *.mdx images of CD, DVD, Blu-ray discs
- Make a compressed disc image or split the image to several files
- Protect images with password
- Create or edit images with powerful Image Editor
- Burn created images to media discs
- Burn images with RMPS data
- Compose your own images of selected type (CD/DVD disc) with preferred file system (ISO9660+Joliet, UDF)
- Master bootable discs or images
- Manage your Image Collection
- Emulate up to 32 DT and SCSI devices in all
- Use 4 virtual IDE devices for advanced emulation
- Mount images to physical IDE/SATA devices via advanced attaching functionality
- Perform image mounting to local NTFS folders
- Get detailed information about physical and virtual devices' properties
- Customize virtual drives: change a drive letter, DVD region, etc
- Customize user Interface for main application and Image Editor
- Use powerful Command Line Interface for automation purposes
- Enable DAEMON Tools integration to Windows shell
- Use File Associations to mount images right from Windows Explorer or any other file manager
- Customize Windows Explorer context menu for images and virtual devices
- Get quick access to your Image Catalog via Windows Explorer
- Perform basic actions via handy DAEMON Tools Gadget on Windows Desktop
- Get more information relevant to discs in your Image Collection
- Stay tuned: read game news and reviews posted daily
- Browse for gameplay videos, screenshots and recommendations
- Find out top rated and most played games
- Search disc images and much more
- Minor fixes.
- Windows 8.1 support;
- SPTD 1.84;
- Licence wizard improvement.
Windows 2000 SP4
up to 4.36.0309
"Compared to the Lite version, the interface is similar but it also adds many more functions, so it has some extra goodies. The main strong points of Daemon Tools Pro are the support for a wide variety of formats as well as the ability to create..."
"For loading virtual disk drives, Daemon Tools is the best-known app around. The name comes from Disk And Execution MONitor, meaning that the program runs the minor task of drive emulation, so that virtual CD and DVD..."
"The first thing you'll notice about either Pro version is that there's a straightforward, easy-to-use GUI--no command line visits for advanced features as there are with Lite. Both Pro Standard and Advanced also support more virtual devices..."